Buying A Home In San Diego County
Inventory is still low and the San Diego real estate market can be very competitive with well-priced, attractive properties selling with multiple offers in just a few days after listing. Whether you’re a first-time buyer, moving up to your next home, down-sizing, or looking for an investment property, to be a successful buyer you need an agent who:
- Understands what you are looking for and does not waste your time on homes that don’t fit your criteria
- Has quality lender referrals
- Updates you daily on new listings
- Gets you in to see new listings as quickly as possible
- Knows how to research and evaluate the comparable sales to help you decide on the best offer price
- Understands how to professionally present your offer so that it stands out from the rest
- Is relentless in her follow-up to make sure the listing agent knows you are serious
- Learns everything that she can about the motivations of the seller
- Is skilled in the art of negotiation
- Understands that details can make or break a transaction
- Responds quickly to your calls, texts and emails
- Keep you informed at each stage of the process
Marti is the author of “Home Buying Power: The Savvy Shopper’s Guide to Paying Less and Getting More in any Real Estate Market.” The highly recommended book is a step by step guide through the home buying process.
If you are ready for this level of professional representation in your San Diego purchase, please give us a call!